It’s been a long time coming but we’ve updated our app to version 2.0.3 with better quality Video Mode! We’ve also updated our overview video to see some of the exciting features we are offering with our Virtual Chrome product for both iPad and iPhone.
Run Chrome with Flash and Chrome Extensions on your iPad or iPhone!
The VirtualBrowser for Chrome App brings the power of the full desktop version of the Google Chrome browser to your iOS device, including all the features you’ve been missing in Safari for iPad and iPhone:
• Flash on your iOS device!
• Chrome Extensions and themes.
• Chrome WebStore Apps and Extensions.
• Full Chrome Sync support.
• Full Java support (Applets, JAR and JNLP).
• Secure encrypted “SSH” connection (like a VPN).
Powerful standard features like:
• Video Mode!
• Full Screen Mode.
• Mouse mode.
• Right-click menu access!
• Multi-tab and Multi-window navigation and usage.
• Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, and Arrow keys.
Learn more on our website:
Purchase VirtualBrowser for Chrome iPad edition:
Purchase VirtualBrowser for Chrome iPhone edition:
Tags: Chrome Extensions, Chrome Sync, Cloud based streaming, Flash on iOS, Flash on iPad, Flash on iPhone, How to get Flash on iPad, How to play Flash on iPad, Java on iPad, Java on iPhone
Posted in: Virtual-Browser for Chrome